Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ode to my knee

Well, I swam last night as per Greg's program and felt pretty good. I allowed a few minutes afterward for steam room/hot tub time. :) I'm finding the heat/cold application combined with lots of stretching seems to help the knee. In addition to my weekly physio appointment, I'm also going to see my chiropractor tonight for some ART. The knee in question feels much better today so I think I'm on the right track. I'm biking & running tonight so we'll see how it holds up.

I'm planning to take another shot at the 100KM ride this Saturday. I might try to find someone to do at least part of the ride with me. I think it's harder to do those long rides alone, or at least to start them! :)

Leaha

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'd love to come with you, but will be out of town over the weekend. Not sure what Susi is up to. You can get her blog through IG's. Take care of the knee!