Friday, August 22, 2008

100KM Ride

Well my knee was a bit sore yesterday and it was raining. Delayed reaction after the race, perhaps? So I rode on my trainer but did not really do any drills. I know I should have done hills but thought spinning might be better for my knee. I have physio today. Rob and his needles will fix me up. :) Oh the joys of being biomechanically deficient. lol

I'm planning on 100KM tomorrow, so hopefully my knee holds out. I might do half on my trainer and the other half on the road, just to be safe. I do not want to have an injury for this race.

I'll be swimming/running on Sunday. After that, of course, I'll be tracking the athletes at IM Canada and Keith at the Alberta Challenge.

Happy training!

Leaha

1 comment:

Keith said...

I don't think they do on-line athlete tracking at the Alberta Challenge, but thanks for the thought!