Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bike & Run

Tonight, Shannon and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather before it's gone. So after work, I took her to Edworthy park. She rode her bike and I ran for about 40 minutes. My ankle is getting much better. :) My energy has returned too. I'm dying to run!

We're going back tomorrow night. Got to get a few more in before the snow falls.

I spoke with Karen tonight. She & her husband are back from Europe. They both completed the Berlin marathon. I can't beleive that she was able to run a marathon only two weeks after Muskoka. Crazy. Anyway, Karen has signed up for Muskoka again and I wish I could too. I'm doing that race again someday. We were also discussing Lake Placid plans for 2009. I'm peeling again but I'll need to find another volunteer job this year. I need four hours to get in the short line to sign up for 2010. I have to do Lake Placid, I learned to swim after watching my first Ironman there.

My head is swimming with possibilities. :)

Leaha

2 comments:

Susi said...

and there is always ironman cozumel 2009... still spots there and there are a few of us going!

Leaha said...

Hi Susi,

That sounds like fun.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a full yet though. I need to sort out my food issues. Plus, an ocean swim with no wetsuit. I'd need a pool noodle! :)