Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Lazy!

Not much going on this week. I've been very lazy & sleepy for some reason. I'm blaming it on the early sunsets. :)

Last Sunday I swam and brought my trainer & bike to the group ride as I was tired of the basement. On the way, my trainer fell over and broke! Too bad as it's only 1 year old. It's toast for sure as a piece of metal snapped off. As it's not fixable, I'm off to MEC this weekend to find a new one. GRRRRRR! lol

Other than Sunday, I've run once this week. Oh and weights almost every day. But I'm off to the pool tonight. Got to get myself moving. I'm going to try for a swim, bike & run this weekend.

I'll also be making some time Saturday for Ironman updates. My amazing coach, Greg, is doing the Florida Ironman. He just broke 10 hours last August at Ironman Canada!

Go Greg, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaha

No comments: