Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I did not do a lot this past weekend, but I ate enough, lol.

We went for a two hour hike with a bit of sporadic running. I rode my bike on the trainer for a while, just some spinning. Yesterday I ran for about 45 minutes and my knee was killing me, it's the old IT issue. This started last week. So I've been back to physio & ART. I've also started doing some weight training to work on my core, hips, glutes. I'm hoping this helps with stabilizing the knee.

Anyway, I've been daydreaming of the new bike that I'd like to purchase. I need to save my pennies for this one! It's a Look 586. Likely waaaaayyy too much bike for me, but who cares! I'll grow into it. :) Here is a link: http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/look-launches-lighter-586-road-frame-12315

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving weekend. :)

Leaha

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

I am not up on bikes at all, that looks almost retro to me. Everything old is new again, eh?

Jannie, a transplanted Canuck.

Susi said...

a two hour hike, running and biking...but you didn't do much?! haha. i think you are ready for IM! ;)