Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday & a Haiku

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been staying away from the computer a bit and catching up on my sleep.

I've had some excellent swims since the race. My stroke count per 25 metres seems to have dropped from 25-27 to 21-22! Not sure how that happened. And I've done some 25 metre laps in 25 seconds and 50 metres in 60 seconds. I know this is still slow, but considering were I was, it's a big speed gain. :)

As for the run, I've only done a few short ones this week. I am doing some weight training to try and balance out my body, especially to protect my knee.

Please forgive me, but with all of this time spent thinking in and about water , I've included the below:

*********************
The water sleeps still
Awakening at my touch
The propeller's dance
*********************

Leaha

No comments: