Tuesday, July 15, 2008

To Lake Placid I go....

Well, it's the day before I leave for Lake Placid, via Toronto. Tons to do, I delivered my bike to Speed Theory for packing, am trying to tie things up at work and still have not packed my clothes! Iain was trying to help me organize clothing last night. However, he has not yet convinced me that I don't need 14 shirts and 10 pairs or pants/shorts. This is on top of my wetsuit, caps, swimsuit, bike, helmet, run/bike shoes and numerous running/biking outfits. :) Oh and my bottles, belt, gels, etc, etc, etc. I am hoping that I can squeeze it all into my suitcase and napsack. May the force be with me....

Anyway, this is my last blog until I return from Placid. I'll post lots of updates and pictures when I return.

Leaha

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hi, I'm another of Greg's coachee's, and I'll look for you in Canmore!