Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back Home

We arrived home yesterday, thank goodness. My own bed, my own coffee. :) I took my bike down to the shop and had it re-assembled. I love that bike even more now. It took those corners in the rain, it did not dump me once. I saw lots of bikes by the side of the road, a few ambulances too. I learned a lot. Even how to grab a bottle in the exchange!

So now what!? lol

Now I want to run. My body is tired but I really miss running. I feel like I want to do a good long run. :) I've been comparing a marathon and the 70.3 in my mind. They are so different. But I think that a marathon hurts more. The 70.3 just makes your body very tired. Funny, I remember Derek making the same statement this summer. A marathon, even a half is a bit more boring, really. Triathlon really mixes it up. It makes the time go by so much faster.

Anyway, I've been racking my brain to figure out what happened with my stomach last week. I remember that I could not eat much race morning, I never can. So right before the swim I thought I might bonk and ate a half stinger bar. The other half was in my shoes and I ate it in T1. Hmmm..... oops I think Greg told me not to do that. :)

Triathlon is like golf - lots to remember.

Gotta run. :)

Leaha

No comments: