Wednesday, September 3, 2008

11 Days to Go!!!

Wow, the 70.3 is not too far away now. :) It's been an eventful few days. The room I was staying in at Deerhurst fell through. The girl I was staying with now would like to bring her boyfriend. Luckily my friend Pat offered me some space at a cottage she rented nearby. Thank you Pat!! She is doing the race as well so we can support each other with what to do with all those bags! Transition bags, special needs bags. What the heck does one put in a special needs bag anyway? lol

I'm starting to feel much better now, I have some energy back and am looking forward to the race. The knee is still an issue though. I've made chiropractor, massage & physio appointments. We'll see if they can put humpty-dumpty back together again, or at the very least patch her up. :)

I biked on my trainer last night, just some spinning and I'll be in the pool tonight.

More later,

Leaha

No comments: