Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well, I've had a good start to the new year, fitness wise. During the Christmas break we travelled to Ontario. With all of the visiting, it was a challenge to get anything done. However I got four or five runs in over the eight days. One was a run from my family cottage into town, quite hilly. Since returning, I've gotten back on my bike and back into the pool.

My week so far:
Sat - bike on the trainer.
Sun - Telemark ski lessons 9-4pm
Mon - swam am
Tues - bike class & brick.

Today I'll run at lunch. Tomorrow I'll do my am swim & the bike class.

Only eight months to the big race!!

Leaha

3 comments:

Susi said...

happy new year leaha!!!!

Keith said...

Hey, welcome back to the blogger world! Nice to see you at spin last week, even though we didn't get to chat much.

Leaha said...

Thanks guys! Happy new year to you both as well. :)

Keith - we missed you at bike class last night.

Hope to see you soon, Susi!

Leaha